Simple, quick, and tasty.
Servings: 2 cups
- 2 bunches Cilantro use only tender stems and leaves
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Fresh Lemon juice squeeze without seeds
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black salt
- 2 cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Green Chili optional if you like spicy
- Sort & Clean Cilantro: Remove hard stems from cilantro. Place cilantro in a large bowl and fill with plenty of water. Swish the cilantro in the water, drain, refill with clean water, and repeat at least 3 times or until the water is not dirty. (5-10 mins)
- Peel garlic. Wash all vegetables. Rough cut cilantro slightly smaller. Cut tomato into chunks.
- Place tomato (first), cilantro, salt, garlic, green chili (optional) into blender. Blend till thick paste. Add a little bit of water if necessary; usually the water from the tomato is sufficient.
- Squeeze fresh lemon juice on top and blend slightly to mix.
- Add more salt and fresh lemon juice to taste.